You Are In
- Why Us
- Wealth Solutions
- Market Perspective
- Regional Privileges
- Help & Support
We will be right with you.
Systematic Investment Process
At the start of our journey, we will evaluate your financial background and goals before recommending solutions across asset classes that are suitable for you.
We will review and balance your portfolio every 6 to 12 months, to align with the markets and adapt to your changing needs.
We have more than 700 funds from various fund houses to meet your specific investment needs. You can also choose to invest your cash, CPF or SRS monies into these funds as well.
On-Going Performance Analysis
All product recommendations are supported by our in-house investment team, which reviews risk characteristics and performance data for your unit trust funds on an ongoing basis.
Range of Fund Houses
Meet your needs with more than 700 funds from various fund houses, including:
- Aberdeen Standard Investments (Asia) Limited
- Allianz Global Investors Singapore Ltd
- BlackRock (Singapore) Limited
- Eastspring Investments (Singapore) Limited
- Fidelity International
- First State Investments (Singapore)
- Fullerton Fund Management Company Ltd
- Janus Henderson Investor (Singapore) Limited
- HSBC Global Asset Management (Singapore) Limited
- Lion Global Investors Limited
- J.P. Morgan Asset Management
- Legg Mason Asset Management Singapore Pte Ltd
- Manulife Asset Management (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- Neuberger Berman - Retail Funds
- Nikko Asset Management Asia Limited
- PIMCO Funds: Global Investors Series plc
- PineBridge Investments Singapore Limited
- Schroder Investment Management
- Columbia Threadneedle Investments (Lux)
- UOB Asset Management
For the complete list of fund houses and prices, please click here.
Read on about What is Wealth Management & why it is especially important now?
Schedule a consultation with a Personal Banker remotely from the comfort of wherever you are, via web conferencing!
One of the most significant expenses in SG, yet healthcare is what people are the least prepared for. Are you financially covered in the event of a critical illness?
Our curated library of resources with the latest articles, videos, infographics and more!
Important Notes & Disclaimer
What Are Unit Trust Funds?
Why Invest in Unit Trust Funds?